Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Staying Up All Night To Prepare for the Next Day is Not a Good Idea

As I was going about my evening duties, enjoying the peace and quiet since the children all went to sleep, I began thinking about how I was going to be a better mother. One of my goals is to someday get on top of the laundry problem ( or to the bottom of it at least). So I sorted and got the laundry going. The living room and entry should be clean and presentable just in case company pops in unexpectedly. So I took a few minutes and straightened everything up and vacuumed. After a few other miscellaneous task that I thought were necessary to start the next day right, I noticed that the time was 1:00 a.m.

Today had been useless. Not only did I sleep in two hours late, I've had no energy, a terrible headache, and I got nothing done. Tonight I'm going to bed early. The best preparation I can do for tomorrow is get a good night's sleep so I can have energy to get up and get going early.

1 comment:

  1. I like to put my children to bed at eight and then have one hour to myself.

    ReplyDelete

Make Learning Fun

Look for ways to make learning fun here