Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dislexia? Is That My Child's Problem?

I came across this article today. As I was reading through it, I seemed to be reading about my daughter. I've been struggling through all her school years to get her to do her school work. Some days are good, but most days she says she's sick. Her head hurts, she's dizzy, or her eyes hurt. Could a simple piece of colored plastic do the trick?

Reading Rulers Helping Children With Dyslexia
By Sue Kerrigan

Dyslexia is a multi-faceted learning disability affecting reading, writing, handwriting, memory, and/or organisational skills. Many children with the correct instruction from experienced teachers and tutors can be helped to either overcome their dyslexia or develop coping mechanisms to be able to work around their dyslexia.

[READ FULL ARTICLE]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Learning Fun

Look for ways to make learning fun here